Tuesday 1 November 2011

Almost Finished

Quite a pleasent surprise, I've spent the last few days getting everything finished and sorted out, there are still a few things I have to do, such as a few more line tests, and an evaluation for each project, but aside from that I think I am on the right track and should be finished by Thursday night or Friday morning.
One of the big things I did was redraw my character elevations and add more expressions to my model sheets, I then assembled them, I still need to assemble the poses sheet, however this can be done very quickly.
I decided upon the name Boss for my villain character, and gave him a very, very stereotypical russian-style name, with his last name being Lebedev (wonder where I got that from...)


honestly I think my model sheets look like garbage... but I can't afford to toss around anymore with them, so they'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment