Tuesday 12 June 2012

Goodbye FDA Animation

That's it... it's done, fda animation is no more for me.
It's been great fun, pulled me out of my fine art slump and opened up a whole new world of illustration styles, techniques etc. etc.

I feel now that I really have the basis to go out and experiment and explore my own style and improve as an artist.

The Star and Shadow exhibition is coming up in the next month, I'm really looking forward to it, although I'm already stressing about it as I'm aiming to do totally new stuff for it, maybe stretch out and experiment abit more and not re-tread old ground. I've been influenced lately by illustrators who do more detailed works, so I'm currently trying some new styles and techniques... I'll see how it goes I guess.

Any way, this may well be the last post I do on this blog as I'm aiming to set up another one in the next week or so.

See yuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment