Tuesday 30 November 2010

Week 3 - Progress.

The aim for this week is really to get all the assets of my animation finished, this means all seperate parts, all pose-to-pose frames and all environmental components, all of which need to be coloured up.

So far the majority of these have been done, the environment has been finished, I used landscape planes and changed the sizes and shapes of these to give a three-dimensional mountain range look, I then used my crumpled paper texture over the top to give it texture and colour, I used the same texture for the ground but just changed the colour. I also added a few trees to make the environment abit more interesting and colourful. (see picture in previous post)

As far as the character goes, I aim to get the different arms, legs and expressions finished, so far about half of these have been done, and from these I have actually been able to animate a section of the animation in cinema 4D, however it is still abit rough and it will probably require tweaking and polishing up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment