Monday 14 March 2011

3D character creation

I'm beginning the process of making a 3D character... at the moment however only the 2D character elevations have been drawn out and the vector-based Illustrator artwork is underway.

The character itself is very simple, mostly for the fact that I really like the simplistic style of characters such as Underdog and various Cartoon Cartoons such as Dexter's Lab, I also chose to keep him quite simple due to the fact that I have never actually done 3D work before, so I don't really want to over complicate things by doing a character that's too complex.

I have a rough backstory thought out for the character that will inform his personality.




 These 2 haven't got anything to do with the 3D stuff but I drew them as part of the original character designs in the previous project and really like 'em so I decided to stick them up on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment