Wednesday 28 September 2011

Character One

This is the design of my first character; the big, beefy, intimidating guy.

Of course this is just a rough one, I will be editing some parts (specifically the face)  and adding more detail to make it a little more interesting as at the moment the image is quite flat.

This version of the character was done with the pen tool in Inkscape so it's a very clean finish, I intend the style of the actual animation to look a little more rough around the edges by drawing the frames and live tracing them.

Honestly this character has been giving me ALOT of trouble, I have redesigned him about 5 times now and after each time thought I had him finalised, there is just something (that I can't pinpoint) I am not totally happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment