Friday 9 December 2011

SMART Targets

Over the next week I need to get at least line tests of the following done:

Zombie crawling up from paint.
Scuba diver rising from paint.
Character jumping on a paint tube.
Germ character sneezing.

I aim to make the movements of the characters as extreme as possible, I already have a few rough sketches of what these characters will look like that will be uploaded either today or tomorrow.

These will really be the main characters of mine in the animation, I might add a few more.
The rest of the characters I will do will be ones that appear only for a second or two or be background characters.
I plan to have a few black and white characters interact on the white boards, so these will probably be very sketchy to give the illusion that they have been drawn straight onto the boards.

We then have the xmas holidays to do more characters, so I can draw out hopefully about 3 moving characters for each scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment