Friday 6 January 2012

MTV iDent Progress

Things are going quite well lately for this project, the characters are quite time consuming but are quite fun and allow me to just go mad with them as far as their designs go, I have still tried to keep them quite simple as we only had a quite short amount of time to do quite a lot of characters. Some of the ones I have designed will be simple pop up characters that will only have 1 or maybe 2 frames.

Over the weekend I have to finish off the rest of my characters, colour them and then render them out.
The rabbit character is more or less complete, he's a bit jumpy and could probably have more frames, but he will do.
I have the jumping character to finish off, pen up the rest of the frames and colour him.
I have a few pop up characters to draw out.
There is a flying character and another walk cycle to finish off...

I also need to ring up a few universities to inquire into a third year and sort out the rest of my UCAS if I decide to do pursue a third year

This will be a fun weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment