Friday 13 January 2012

Some spare time stuff.

I thought "why not?", I really fancied learning more about 3D modelling in Cinema 4D and decided to knock up some characters. Considering I had only done one 3D character before this, last year, I think these turned out alright. If I can get them rigged and moving I think I might stick them in my show reel at the end of the year.

Honestly, doing these characters was a welcome break from the 2D stuff I've been doing and I was surprised to find I actually enjoyed doing these more than doing the 2D frame by frame stuff. I'm just going to keep at the 3D stuff in my spare time and see where it takes me; whether I end up pursuing primarily 2D, 3D or both.


Ghost thing, took about an hour and a half - two hours

Just messed around with the melt tags, so he was pretty easy to make

Happy Banana thing, took a while, I think by the time I had done this one
I had kind of got my head around the modelling abit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment