Saturday 18 February 2012

Interview day, Sunderland.

So yesterday I had my first of my interviews at Sunderland University. It started with a short presentation about all of the courses included in the design area and a short tour of the facilities followed... I was very impressed with the buildings on campus and all of the staff were very welcoming and friendly.

The interview was short and sweet, the interviewer I had was very complimentary about my portfolio, she said she really liked it, she in particular liked my drawings and the way I had covered a range of different mediums, it was very nice to here.

Overall it went far better than I anticipated, the university itself gave me a really good first impression and I'm really keen on it, of course if I was to go there the travel would be very awkward.

I've also been doing some more drawings, I'll post 'em soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment