Friday 24 February 2012

Progress and Targets

I have a lot of work to do over the next week... A LOT, I mean for real, I'm not bluffing, a lot.

My time plan is going to be as follows 

Today and Weekend - Finish off all of the villains and colour them up
The first layer being fully shaded, including all of the supervillains,
The second layer including the henchman, this will be just linework and purple shading,
The third will be just silhouettes, perhaps with just the eyes showing.

Next Week - Compiling the characters and background to create the villains scene, this will be about 5 seconds in length, arguably this scene will take the longest to do with regards to the artwork, altogether there will be about 12 coloured up individual villains.
After this I will begin work on the scene wherein the villains fly back off screen, again this will be just still of the villains, the mouth and eyes of the characters will move, this shouldn't take as long as only 2-3 characters will be fully coloured up, the rest will be silhouetted, the framework of the eyes and mouth will only be maybe 2-3 frames, this shouldn't take two long.


I'm concentrating on these two scenes before hand-in simply for the fact that they contain the most artwork... and these two scenes seem like they will be the most fun to make, I'd rather do the fun scenes whilst I have time and be able to do them to a high quality than rushing them right at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment