Friday 14 October 2011

SMART TARGETS

-Still need to get these model sheets of the 2 characters sorted, I have all the elevations drawn out so colouring them up won't take long at all. I will work hard over the weekend to try get these complete.

-I have also started character designs for the work based module which is a live brief from Pictoplasma to design a Yeti/Bigfoot character. Hopefully by the end of next week I will have a final concept.

-I have began a side profile walk cycle for my small character, for this character I want a Dexter (Dexter's Lab) type walk cycle where his legs move very fast and also kick, I've done a 3 frame walk cycle with no foot roll so I'm hoping when I get them scanned that it will give that same effect.

-I plan to do a walk cycle of my big character in the next week along with a series of line tests for hand movements and various expressions, once I'm happy with these I will redraw them with clean linework and start to build up colour and then eventually shade. Depending on how long adding the shade will take will influence my final animation.

-I may also, if I find the time during the next week, plan out some scenery designs, I don't know whether to keep the scenery as a flat image or build it up using Cinema 4D.

-I am also planning on perhaps undertaking another live brief with a few others... we shall see.

I have slacked off abit in the last week, so I think I am probably behind a little, but as long as I knuckle down over the weekend and the next week I'll easily be able to get this stuff done.

Oh, and I still need to think of names for my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment