Tuesday 10 May 2011

IT LIVES!

kind of.

At last I have at least a walk cycle for my little character done, my tutor set up a basic walk cycle for my character by moving the legs into the correct movements and setting them up for that it looped round seemlessly. This served as the blueprint for me to go back and move the rest of the body (torso, neck, head, arms etc.) to give the walk a bit of character and life.
I first decided to rotate the torso back and forth aswell as side to side on each step, the neck was also done in this way, swaying the same way as the torso, I set the back of the head to move from side to side and up and down also, the arms still need a bit of work doing to them to really get them to seem a little more flexible, this will probably be done by animating the shoulder poles. The feet need a little bit more work, sepcifically on the foot roll in certain places.

My tutor also put block colors on my character aswell as a background and floor just as a test to give an indication of what he will look like completed.

I'm actually pretty proud of this, I really like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment