Monday 9 May 2011

Targets

This is really just a brief evaluation of my strengths and weaknesses over the course of this project
Strengths
- The character design: I feel as the though the designing of a character would be my strongest point, it's probably one of the things I enjoy the most and therefore end up putting quite alot of effort into making a character.

- The realisation of the character in 3D: I am quite proud of the model of the character I have produced, I think it is probably one of my strongest pieces of work to date. I think the transition is quite accurate to the original design and I have employed and learnt about a lot of new techniques within Cinema 4D

Weaknesses
- Storyboard Concepts: I feel in this project these have been my biggest weakness, although I have a more-or-less complete character background and I know exactly what his personality is, I cannot seem to think of ideas that reflect this.

- Written Work: The written work is always something I feel could be improved upon, sometimes I think I do not go far enough in-depth in the research part of the module. I think I have probably not gone far enough in to such aspects of the research such as the programs and techniques that the animators use.

- Heirachy: I had quite alot of trouble getting my head round the heirachy and it took me longer than it should have to get it sorted out, I also needed quite abit of help to overcome this part of the modelling process.

Threats
- Technically Difficult: The main threat I feel is the technical side of the module, although I feel I am learning quickly and coming to terms with the programs, I feel the level of difficulty in this module is always a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment